Web.com Group (NASDAQ: WEB) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 7/24/2017 – Web.com Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/21/2017 – Web.com Group had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $22.00 to $25.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 7/13/2017 – Web.com Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “WEB.COM GROUP, INC. is a leading provider of online marketing for small businesses. Web.com offers a full range of online services, including Internet marketing and advertising, local search, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, home contractor specific leads, website design and publishing, logo and brand development, and eCommerce solutions, meeting the needs of small businesses anywhere along their lifecycle. “
- 7/6/2017 – Web.com Group had its price target raised by analysts at B. Riley to $31.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/27/2017 – Web.com Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Web.com Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WEB) opened at 22.75 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of $1.12 billion, a PE ratio of 113.75 and a beta of 0.94. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $23.84 and its 200 day moving average price is $20.86. Web.com Group, Inc. has a 52 week low of $12.90 and a 52 week high of $25.95.
In related news, insider Roseann Duran sold 10,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $23.04, for a total value of $230,400.00. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 35,500 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $817,920. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. 7.51% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Web.com Group, Inc provides a range of Internet services to small businesses. The Company operates through Web services and products segment. The Company offers subscription-based solutions, including domains, hosting, Website design and management, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns, local sales leads, social media, mobile products and e-commerce solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Webcom Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Webcom Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.