Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA) in the last few weeks:
- 8/9/2017 – CEVA was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/4/2017 – CEVA had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $45.00 to $54.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – CEVA was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – CEVA had its price target raised by analysts at Roth Capital from $47.00 to $53.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2017 – CEVA was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – CEVA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of CEVA, Inc. (CEVA) traded down 2.08% during trading on Wednesday, reaching $42.30. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 217,319 shares. The firm has a market cap of $911.69 million, a PE ratio of 59.75 and a beta of 0.63. CEVA, Inc. has a 12 month low of $28.15 and a 12 month high of $48.67. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $45.97 and its 200-day moving average price is $39.49.
CEVA (NASDAQ:CEVA) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The semiconductor company reported $0.28 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.27 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $20.57 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $19.66 million. CEVA had a net margin of 20.52% and a return on equity of 8.24%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 20.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $0.21 EPS. Equities analysts predict that CEVA, Inc. will post $1.14 EPS for the current year.
In other CEVA news, Director Peter Mcmanamon sold 1,497 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, July 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $45.00, for a total transaction of $67,365.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 264,054 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $11,882,430. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Also, CFO Yaniv Arieli sold 59,764 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of $42.91, for a total transaction of $2,564,473.24. Following the transaction, the chief financial officer now directly owns 52,249 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,242,004.59. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 144,858 shares of company stock worth $6,189,829 in the last three months. Insiders own 3.90% of the company’s stock.
CEVA, Inc (CEVA) is a licensor of signal processing intellectual property (IP). The Company partners with semiconductor companies and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to create connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, industrial and Internet of things (IoT).
Receive News & Ratings for CEVA Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CEVA Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.