Altisource Portfolio Solutions (NASDAQ: ASPS) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/7/2017 – Altisource Portfolio Solutions was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/1/2017 – Altisource Portfolio Solutions was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Altisource Portfolio Solutions was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Altisource Portfolio Solutions was upgraded by analysts at Compass Point from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $7.00.
- 7/8/2017 – Altisource Portfolio Solutions was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ:ASPS) traded up 1.92% during trading on Wednesday, reaching $24.38. 260,555 shares of the company traded hands. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $22.77 and its 200-day moving average is $25.75. The stock has a market capitalization of $449.37 million, a P/E ratio of 28.25 and a beta of 0.75. Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. has a 12-month low of $16.17 and a 12-month high of $46.99.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions (NASDAQ:ASPS) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 9th. The business services provider reported $0.88 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.69 by $0.19. The company had revenue of $250.69 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $239.30 million. Altisource Portfolio Solutions had a net margin of 1.72% and a return on equity of 102.97%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was down 2.0% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $1.58 earnings per share. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. will post $2.83 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA is a marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage and consumer debt industries. The Company’s business processes, vendor and electronic payment management software and behavioral science-based analytics manage outcomes for marketplace participants.
Receive News & Ratings for Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.