Headlines about The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (NYSE:GDV) have been trending somewhat positive on Friday, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust earned a media sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the financial services provider an impact score of 46.9484532549864 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Narrowing in on Chart Levels for Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (The) (GDV-G) – Danville Daily (danvilledaily.com)
- Cidara Therapeutics Inc (CDTX) and Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Needle Moving on Volume – Evergreen Caller (evergreencaller.com)
- The Gabelli Dividend Income Trust Stocks Unloaded By Blue Bell Private Wealth Management – Insider Tradings (insidertradings.org)
- Wedbush Securities Lowers Stake in The Gabelli Dividend Income Trust – Insider Tradings (insidertradings.org)
- A Deeper Look into the Charts For Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (The) (GDV-G) – Stock Press Daily (stockpressdaily.com)
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus cut shares of The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Monday, June 26th.
The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) traded down 0.14% during midday trading on Friday, hitting $21.35. 130,090 shares of the stock were exchanged. The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust has a one year low of $18.00 and a one year high of $22.47. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $22.06 and a 200-day moving average price of $21.40.
About The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust
The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (the Fund) is a diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s investment objective is to provide a level of total return on its assets with an emphasis on dividends and income. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in dividend paying securities, such as common and preferred stock or other income producing securities, such as fixed income debt securities and securities that are convertible into equity securities.
Receive News & Ratings for The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.