QinetiQ Group plc (LON:QQ) insider Steve Wadey acquired 15,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, July 24th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 237 ($3.08) per share, with a total value of £35,550 ($46,150.85).
Steve Wadey also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, August 9th, Steve Wadey purchased 85 shares of QinetiQ Group plc stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 235 ($3.05) per share, with a total value of £199.75 ($259.31).
- On Thursday, July 13th, Steve Wadey purchased 15,000 shares of QinetiQ Group plc stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 262 ($3.40) per share, with a total value of £39,300 ($51,019.08).
- On Monday, July 10th, Steve Wadey acquired 76 shares of QinetiQ Group plc stock. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 262 ($3.40) per share, for a total transaction of £199.12 ($258.50).
- On Friday, June 9th, Steve Wadey bought 68 shares of QinetiQ Group plc stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 295 ($3.83) per share, for a total transaction of £200.60 ($260.42).
- On Tuesday, May 9th, Steve Wadey acquired 65 shares of QinetiQ Group plc stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 306 ($3.97) per share, for a total transaction of £198.90 ($258.21).
QinetiQ Group plc (LON QQ) traded down 2.54% on Friday, hitting GBX 234.10. 2,524,730 shares of the stock traded hands. QinetiQ Group plc has a 12 month low of GBX 225.60 and a 12 month high of GBX 322.90. The company’s market capitalization is GBX 1.32 billion. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 248.35 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 277.21.
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 1st. Investors of record on Thursday, August 3rd will be paid a dividend of GBX 4 ($0.05) per share. This represents a dividend yield of 1.25%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, August 3rd.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: “Insider Buying: QinetiQ Group plc (QQ) Insider Buys 15,000 Shares of Stock” was first published by BNB Daily and is owned by of BNB Daily. If you are accessing this piece on another site, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of international copyright and trademark laws. The correct version of this piece can be read at https://www.baseball-news-blog.com/2017/08/19/steve-wadey-acquires-15000-shares-of-qinetiq-group-plc-qq-stock-updated-updated-updated.html.
A number of equities analysts have issued reports on QQ shares. J P Morgan Chase & Co restated a “neutral” rating and issued a GBX 295 ($3.83) price objective on shares of QinetiQ Group plc in a research report on Friday, April 21st. Liberum Capital restated a “hold” rating and issued a GBX 270 ($3.51) price objective on shares of QinetiQ Group plc in a research report on Friday, May 26th. Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) lifted their target price on shares of QinetiQ Group plc from GBX 219 ($2.84) to GBX 255 ($3.31) and gave the company a “sell” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 31st. Finally, Barclays PLC raised shares of QinetiQ Group plc to an “overweight” rating and set a GBX 285 ($3.70) price objective on the stock in a research note on Thursday. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, three have given a hold rating and two have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. QinetiQ Group plc has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of GBX 276.33 ($3.59).
QinetiQ Group plc Company Profile
QinetiQ Group plc is a science and engineering company operating in the defense, security and aerospace markets. The Company’s segments include EMEA Services and Global Products. The EMEA Services segment provides technical assurance, test and evaluation, and training services. It provides research and advice in specialist areas, such as concept of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, weapons and energetics, cyber security and procurement advisory services.
Receive News & Ratings for QinetiQ Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QinetiQ Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.