Headlines about Delta Natural Gas (NASDAQ:DGAS) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Delta Natural Gas earned a news impact score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the utilities provider an impact score of 46.631576269407 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) vs. UGI Corporation (UGI) Financial Analysis (americanbankingnews.com)
- Delta Natural Gas Company, Inc. (DGAS) Receives Average Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) vs. UGI Corporation (UGI) Head-To-Head Survey (americanbankingnews.com)
- Zacks: Delta Natural Gas Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:DGAS) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head to Head Contrast: Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) vs. NewJersey Resources Corporation (NJR) (americanbankingnews.com)
Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) traded up 0.56% during trading on Friday, reaching $30.63. 15,435 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $30.45 and a 200-day moving average price of $29.92. Delta Natural Gas has a 12 month low of $22.06 and a 12 month high of $31.29. The firm has a market cap of $218.33 million, a PE ratio of 34.61 and a beta of 0.56.
About Delta Natural Gas
Delta Natural Gas Company, Inc distributes or transports natural gas to approximately 36,000 customers. The Company’s segments include regulated segment and non-regulated segment. Through regulated segment, the Company distributes natural gas to its retail customers in approximately 23 rural counties.
Receive News & Ratings for Delta Natural Gas Company Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delta Natural Gas Company Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.