Sanmina Corporation (NASDAQ: SANM) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/28/2017 – Sanmina Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Sanmina Corporation is engaged in providing electronics contract manufacturing services. It focuses on engineering and fabricating complex components and also on providing complete end-to-end supply chain solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers. The Company’s services include product design and engineering, including initial development, detailed design, prototyping, validation, preproduction services and manufacturing design release; manufacturing of components, subassemblies and complete systems; final system assembly and test; direct order fulfillment and logistics services, and after-market product service and support. Sanmina Corporation, formerly known as Sanmina-SCI Corp., is based in San Jose, California. “
- 7/27/2017 – Sanmina Corporation was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Sanmina Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Sanmina Corporation had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $42.00 to $40.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/15/2017 – Sanmina Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Sanmina Corporation (SANM) traded up 0.98% on Wednesday, reaching $35.95. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 371,465 shares. The firm has a market cap of $2.71 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.13 and a beta of 0.78. The company’s 50 day moving average is $38.50 and its 200-day moving average is $38.53. Sanmina Corporation has a 1-year low of $25.60 and a 1-year high of $42.95.
Sanmina Corporation (NASDAQ:SANM) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, July 24th. The electronics maker reported $0.74 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.75 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $1.71 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.74 billion. Sanmina Corporation had a net margin of 3.15% and a return on equity of 12.35%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 2.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $0.63 EPS. Equities research analysts expect that Sanmina Corporation will post $3.01 EPS for the current year.
In related news, VP Robert K. Eulau sold 10,000 shares of Sanmina Corporation stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, July 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $38.40, for a total value of $384,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the vice president now owns 200,000 shares in the company, valued at $7,680,000. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Insiders own 4.96% of the company’s stock.
Sanmina Corporation is a provider of integrated manufacturing solutions, components, products and repair, logistics and after-market services. The Company provides its offerings primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in various industries, including communications networks, storage, industrial, defense and aerospace, medical and energy.
Receive News & Ratings for Sanmina Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sanmina Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.