A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Microvision (NASDAQ: MVIS):
- 8/4/2017 – Microvision was given a new $4.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Microvision was given a new $3.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Microvision was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – Microvision was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $2.75 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Microvision, Inc. develops information display and related technologies that allow electronically generated images and information to be projected onto a viewer’s eye. They defined three distinct business platforms relating to the delivery of images and information in this manner: Retinal Scanning Displays, Imaging Solutions, Optical Material technology. “
- 7/11/2017 – Microvision was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/30/2017 – Microvision was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Microvision, Inc. (MVIS) opened at 2.46 on Wednesday. The company’s market capitalization is $167.58 million. Microvision, Inc. has a 52 week low of $0.89 and a 52 week high of $2.94. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $2.24 and a 200 day moving average price of $2.03.
Microvision (NASDAQ:MVIS) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 3rd. The electronics maker reported ($0.08) earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.10) by $0.02. Microvision had a negative net margin of 224.93% and a negative return on equity of 677.56%. The business had revenue of $1.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $0.74 million. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned ($0.07) EPS. Microvision’s revenue was down 64.3% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts expect that Microvision, Inc. will post ($0.34) earnings per share for the current year.
Microvision, Inc is a developer of laser beam scanning (LBS) technology. The Company markets its technology under the brand name, PicoP. It has developed PicoP scanning technology that can be adopted by its customers to create high-resolution miniature projection, and three-dimensional sensing and image capture solutions that use laser diodes as the light source.
Receive News & Ratings for Microvision Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Microvision Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.