A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of ArcBest Corporation (NASDAQ: ARCB) recently:
- 8/3/2017 – ArcBest Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus.
- 7/30/2017 – ArcBest Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – ArcBest Corporation was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 7/27/2017 – ArcBest Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – ArcBest Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “ArcBest Corporation provides freight transportation services and solutions. The company’s Freight Transportation segment offers transportation of general commodities; motor carrier freight transportation services; business-to-business air transportation services; ocean transport services; global customizable supply chain solutions and integrated warehousing services. Its Premium Logistics & Expedited Freight Services segment provides expedited freight transportation services to commercial and government customers; premium logistics services; and domestic and international freight transportation with air, ocean, and ground service. ArcBest Corporation, formerly known as Arkansas Best Corporation, is headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas. “
Shares of ArcBest Corporation (NASDAQ:ARCB) traded down 1.96% on Thursday, hitting $24.95. The stock had a trading volume of 244,381 shares. ArcBest Corporation has a 12 month low of $16.95 and a 12 month high of $33.95. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $21.53 and a 200-day moving average price of $24.79. The stock has a market cap of $644.61 million, a PE ratio of 28.68 and a beta of 1.61.
ArcBest Corporation (NASDAQ:ARCB) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday, July 28th. The transportation company reported $0.57 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.48 by $0.09. The company had revenue of $720.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $721.11 million. ArcBest Corporation had a net margin of 0.83% and a return on equity of 4.92%. The firm’s revenue was up 6.5% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.38 EPS. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that ArcBest Corporation will post $1.30 earnings per share for the current year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, August 22nd. Investors of record on Tuesday, August 8th will be issued a dividend of $0.08 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, August 4th. This represents a $0.32 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.28%. ArcBest Corporation’s payout ratio is 37.21%.
ArcBest Corporation is a holding company of businesses providing integrated logistics solutions. The Company operates through three segments: Asset-Based, which consists of ABF Freight System, Inc and other subsidiaries; ArcBest, which represents the consolidation of the operations of the Premium Logistics, Transportation Management and Household Goods Moving Services segments, and FleetNet, which includes the results of operations of FleetNet America, Inc (FleetNet).
Receive News & Ratings for ArcBest Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArcBest Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.