News headlines about DXC Technology (NYSE:CSC) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. DXC Technology earned a coverage optimism score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the information technology services provider an impact score of 45.5428638000178 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- DXC Technology : Announces Results of 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (4-traders.com)
- DXC Technology trims four layers of management in bid to save US$1 billion – CRN Australia (crn.com.au)
- DXC Technology Announces Results of 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Recent DXC News (bloomberg.com)
- Computer Sciences Corp (NYSE:CSC) Institutional Investors Sentiment Increased in 2016 Q4 (overnewsmagazine.com)
Shares of DXC Technology (NYSE CSC) traded down 3.01% during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $69.01. 5,525,651 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. DXC Technology has a 12 month low of $32.51 and a 12 month high of $74.92. The company has a 50 day moving average of $69.24 and a 200 day moving average of $60.04.
DXC Technology Company Profile
DXC Technology Company provides digital information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company provides a range of services, including analytics, applications, business process, cloud and workload, consulting, enterprise and cloud applications, security, and workplace and mobility. The Company offers a portfolio of analytics services, to provide insights and accelerate users’ digital transformation.
Receive News & Ratings for DXC Technology Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DXC Technology Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.