A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Alarm.com Holdings (NASDAQ: ALRM) recently:
- 7/26/2017 – Alarm.com Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Maxim Group from $42.00 to $44.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Alarm.com Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/19/2017 – Alarm.com Holdings was given a new $41.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/16/2017 – Alarm.com Holdings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/15/2017 – Alarm.com Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital from $36.00 to $40.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 6/9/2017 – Alarm.com Holdings is now covered by analysts at Northland Securities. They set an “outperform” rating and a $41.00 price target on the stock.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALRM) traded up 3.48% on Thursday, reaching $38.63. The company had a trading volume of 405,807 shares. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.79 billion, a PE ratio of 167.96 and a beta of 1.52. Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. has a 12 month low of $24.52 and a 12 month high of $39.32. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $37.29 and a 200 day moving average of $32.45.
Alarm.com Holdings (NASDAQ:ALRM) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May 9th. The software maker reported $0.23 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.15 by $0.08. Alarm.com Holdings had a negative return on equity of 27.71% and a net margin of 4.12%. The business had revenue of $74.20 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $69.70 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.12 EPS. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 25.8% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts anticipate that Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. will post $0.76 EPS for the current year.
In related news, insider Daniel Kerzner sold 18,500 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, July 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of $37.04, for a total value of $685,240.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 11,065 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $409,847.60. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. Also, insider David Hutz sold 3,500 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, May 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $31.59, for a total value of $110,565.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 141,522 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $4,470,679.98. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 150,777 shares of company stock valued at $5,274,129 over the last three months. Corporate insiders own 78.50% of the company’s stock.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc is a platform solution for the connected property. The Company offers a suite of cloud-based solutions for the smart home and business, including interactive security, video monitoring, intelligent automation and energy management. The Company operates through two segments: Alarm.com and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Alarmcom Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alarmcom Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.