Media stories about SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) have been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. SandRidge Mississippian Trust I earned a daily sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the oil and gas producer an impact score of 46.3890326973342 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) Trading Volume Significantly Higher – Highlight Press (highlightpress.com)
- Technical Indicators Check on Shares of SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (SDT) – Danville Daily (danvilledaily.com)
- Taking a Deep Dive into Technical Levels for SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (SDT) – Sparta Review (spartareview.com)
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) Experiences Light Trading Volume – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) Trading Volume Significantly Lower – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) traded down 0.67% during trading on Thursday, reaching $1.46. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 33,096 shares. The firm has a market capitalization of $40.88 million, a P/E ratio of 5.07 and a beta of 0.87. SandRidge Mississippian Trust I has a 52 week low of $1.20 and a 52 week high of $2.70. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $1.43 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.49.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This story was published by BNB Daily and is the sole property of of BNB Daily. If you are reading this story on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. and international copyright law. The legal version of this story can be read at https://www.baseball-news-blog.com/2017/07/20/sandridge-mississippian-trust-i-nysesdt-earns-daily-news-impact-rating-of-0-18.html.
About SandRidge Mississippian Trust I
SandRidge Mississippian Trust I is a statutory trust formed by and among SandRidge Energy, Inc (SandRidge), The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A., and The Corporation Trust Company. Sandridge offers various services to the Company, such as the operation of its development wells; remittance of net proceeds from the sale of associated production to the Company; administrative services, such as accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping and informational services performed on behalf of the Company, and derivative agreement services related to production.